Fabricio LimaSecurity Consultant
areas of expertise
- Cloud specialist (Amazon AWS, Google App Engine)
- Virtualization (VMware ESX, XenServer)
- Network Security (Firewall, IPS, WAF, DLP)
- Network Monitoring and NetFlow
- Open Source tools (LAMP, ZFS Storage)
- Network Programing (Python, Shell, f5 iRules, C/C++)
- Fortigate NSE5
- CheckPoint CCSA
- Cisco CCNA
- Microsoft MCP
- F5 BIGIP Administrator
Network Security Specialist with more than 15 years of experience, performing network and servers support in heterogeneous environments combined with open source tools and scripts to deliver the required level of automation/customization.
In corporate environments, acted as level 3 support, providing security solutions such as Firewall and Web filtering, VPN, Web protections using IPS / WAF and even DDoS protections based on cloud as the Anonymous hack group have declared war against the government recently.
Always delivering monitoring portals, to have the required visibility, sometimes achieved empowering script programming skills for tasks automations and open source integrations to deliver custom monitoring business focused.